DialogTech, the leading provider of the most comprehensive, end-to-end customer call attribution and conversion platform for data-driven marketers, today announced that it has named Susan Bryant as its chief marketing officer (CMO) to oversee corporate marketing strategy, customer success and support the company's rapid growth.
- With over 20 years of industry experience, Susan Bryant joins DialogTech as chief marketing officer to support the company's rapid growth and oversee marketing strategy with a focus on increasing brand awareness and driving customer success.
- Most recently, Bryant served as CMO at Hourglass Angel, where she was responsible for all marketing and brand efforts in addition to customer and website experience.
- Previously, Bryant served as vice president of marketing at Apartments.com, where she was responsible for marketing to both business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients, as well as managing its media sales group. Bryant was part of the Apartments.com leadership team responsible for the company's sale to CoStar for $585 million. Prior to Apartments.com, she served as vice president of marketing at Total Attorneys where she drove the development of their industry leading brand and oversaw both the consumer and business marketing teams.
- According to leading research firm BIA/Kelsey, more than 75 billion calls were driven from mobile channels (search, display, social media and landing pages) in the U.S. last year, and are expected to more than double to 162 billion by 2019.
- Enterprise marketers and their agency partners are relying on DialogTech to help track, measure and optimize the most important piece of the customer journey -- the customer call. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300 percent growth in its enterprise customer base and nearly doubled its average customer size.
- To date, DialogTech has raised $60 million funding from leading venture capital firms and has grown its customer base to more than 5,000 customers globally.
"Susan brings the right experience to our company during a period of high growth and rapid evolution," said Irv Shapiro, CEO of DialogTech. "Susan's extensive experience and proven proficiency, combined with her familiarity with DialogTech, made her the perfect choice for our CMO position. She is an important addition to our leadership team, and we look forward to the impact that she will make."
"As a former DialogTech customer, I experienced first-hand what it's like to work with their team and technology, so when the opportunity arose to join the organization I seized it," said Susan Bryant, CMO of DialogTech. "DialogTech is disrupting the market with its advanced customer call attribution and conversion technology that shines a light on one of the biggest black holes in marketing today -- the customer call. It's an exciting time for me to join DialogTech, and I'm thrilled to help support the company's exponential growth."