Ifbyphone, the leader in voice-based marketing automation, has announced the industry’s first integration of call tracking data with Google Universal Analytics. This new enhancement enables Universal Analytics users to view rich, context-specific call tracking data alongside their other marketing analytics, so they can understand what marketing sources are driving inbound calls, what online and offline interactions customers make before and after phone calls, and what events help and hinder sales. Google announced public availability of Universal Analytics last month.
“Universal Analytics opens Google’s highly successful analytics tools to the inclusion of offline media sources to help businesses derive insights on customer activity,” said Irv Shapiro, CEO of Ifbyphone. “For those insights to be complete, you must include data from all your critical sources, and that includes phone calls. Ifbyphone’s enhanced call tracking application gives Universal Analytics users detailed, context-specific call data that they can include alongside their online and offline data to create rich profiles of customer activity.”
Google developed its Universal Analytics platform to provide marketers with a holistic view of consumer data from every source and device, including mobile, desktop, gaming devices, brick-and-mortar stores, and other platforms.
Ifbyphone’s call tracking application enables businesses to track inbound calls back to the originating marketing source, including online, offline, and mobile ads, paid and organic searches, social media platforms, and referring web sites. It also has advanced keyword-level tracking to tie calls back to the exact online or mobile search term the caller used to find a business’s web site. Ifbyphone’s call tracking provides rich and insightful data that businesses use to improve lead generation, optimize advertising spend, and prove marketing ROI.
The integration with Universal Analytics makes all of Ifbyphone’s call tracking data available for marketers to view and analyze in Google’s platform, including:
- Search Engine Reports: Understand how different search engines, search types (paid vs. organic), and search keywords generate inbound calls.
- Social Media Reports: Compare call volume and duration by visitors from different social media sources.
- Referring Web Site Reports: Learn which web sites driving inbound traffic also drive inbound phone calls.
- Caller Geography Reports: View a map of where inbound calls originate.
- Web Page Reports: Understand which web pages originate the most calls.
- Web Session Reports: Link call data to web sessions to track calls before and after meaningful web events, such as online purchases or web form downloads.
- Mobile App Reports: Track what events in trial and full versions of mobile apps generate inbound calls.
To view Ifbyphone’s call tracking integration with Universal Analytics, request a demo of the new enhancements.
Ifbyphone, the leader in voice-based marketing automation (VBMA), manages, measures and automates voice conversations for businesses and organizations. Ifbyphone’s VBMA solutions capture and manage phone leads and information that often slip through the cracks of traditional marketing automation and CRM software solutions.
The Ifbyphone product suite is a set of software-as-a-service applications including ad tracking, lead distribution, hosted IVR (interactive voice response) and voice broadcasting. Organizations of all sizes and across multiple industries use Ifbyphone, including direct response, health care, real estate, home services and lead generation. For more information, visit www.ifbyphone.com.