DialogTech, the company formally known as Ifbyphone, today announced its corporate rebrand. The evolution of Ifbyphone to DialogTech follows the company’s recent acquisition of Mongoose Metrics. Combined, Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics become DialogTech, the leading call analytics and automation solution provider for agencies and the enterprise. In conjunction with today’s announcement, DialogTech also unveiled LeadFlow, an advanced call routing and attribution solution built specifically for lead generation and digital marketers.
- The human voice is the most powerful means of communication. It’s why in business, talking with customers is so effective at driving revenue and building strong, profitable relationships. In today’s mobile-centric world, talking with customers is no longer optional. Mobile devices and technologies like web real-time communication (WebRTC) are conditioning consumers to call businesses at skyrocketing rates at every stage of the buyer journey.
- According to analyst research firm BIA/Kelsey, 66 percent of businesses consider phone calls as good or excellent leads — more than any other type — because callers are often further along in the sales cycle and have higher purchase intent. Yet, most companies aren’t able to attribute the source of those calls and do not take extra steps to ensure callers get personalized, relevant call experiences to convert those calls into revenue.
- Ifbyphone acquired Mongoose Metrics in late 2014. The company has worked diligently to integrate Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics without disrupting the loyal customers on each side. The result is DialogTech. The corporate rebrand reflects the company’s continued commitment to helping its customers grow revenue and build profitable, lasting customer relationships through conversation. With the corporate rebrand, the only change legacy customers (both Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics) will experience is the new DialogTech branding across the website and customer portal.
- DialogTech’s Voice360TM platform is a unique suite of applications to control, measure and optimize the impact of phone calls throughout every stage of the customer lifecycle — from discovery to purchase to retention, eliminating critical blind spots for CMOs. No other solution offers as powerful, extensive or flexible a platform to optimize the entire sales funnel.
- Come check out the new look and feel of DialogTech in person at the following events: LeadsCon 2015, March 3-4, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV at booth #618; SMX West, March 3-5, 2015 in San Jose, CA at booth #306 and Adobe Summit, March 9-13, 2015 in Salt Lake City UT at booth #403.
- Attending Adobe Summit? Don’t miss DialogTech present at the Partner Innovation Showcase on Monday, March 9 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- For more information on how to get started today, contact DialogTech at www.DialogTech.com, email contact@DialogTech.com or call (855) 265-1509.